Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares a note from a listener who was encouraged by his gentle manner when dealing with a hostile caller who disagreed with him. This is a lesson for us all to remember, not to just give good answers and win arguments, but to be winsome in our communication with others. It is not only the answer we give, but the way we give it that matters.
Questions and Answers:
- Why did God harden Pharaoh’s heart?
- I have a Pentecostal friend who told me that I don’t have the Holy Spirit because I don’t speak in tongues. Do you agree with this?
- What are your thoughts on the book of Enoch?
- What is your opinion on annihilationism?
- Are God’s chosen people automatically chosen for salvation? Is there anyone who doesn’t have to respond in faith?
- Is capital punishment biblical? What does it mean for the executioner? And what does it mean for a country?
- We know that Jesus is God, but can we say that Jesus is the Father?
- What do you think about Joel Rosenberg and his book, Epicenter?