Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the cultural decline that has gone from divorce, premarital sex, and cohabitation, to the mainstreaming of homosexuality. We are no longer even allowed to ask if homosexuality is abnormal, but rather objections to it are now considered abnormal. We used to talk about gender identity disorder, but now gender is determined by feelings instead of one’s biology. And those who dare to question this are crushed by the totalitarian boot of our culture, which demands our full acquiescence.
Questions and Answers:
- Aren’t you being harsh on teachers like Joel Osteen and Joseph Prince, but lenient on Roman Catholics? Aren’t they both teaching false doctrine?
- Do the saints mentioned in Daniel 7:21 refer to Israel?
- Is tithing still required in the New Testament?
- Can you address the difference between the Roman Catholic and Protestant view of Communion?
- Is it true that Muslims are allowed to lie to advance Islam?
- Does Exodus 23:25 guarantee healing?