Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank remarks on the amazing fine-tuning of the universe. One of the most astonishing discoveries of the 20th century was that the universe was fine-tuned to support intelligent life. From the force of gravity to the balance of matter and antimatter, the universe is poised on a razor’s edge. If gravity were slightly stronger or weaker the universe would not be able to support intelligent life. The fine-tuning of the universe cannot reasonably be attributed to chance because of the infinitesimally small range of values involved. Chance is infinitely more likely to produce a life-prohibiting universe than a life-sustaining one. The only plausible source of fine-tuning is an external, transcendent, incalculably powerful and intelligent personal Mind whom we call God.
Questions and Answers:
- In 1991 George Bush signed into law Jewish Noahide Laws; what do you think of this?
- When the Lord appeared in the Old Testament, what does that mean and what did that look like?
- My fifteen-year-old son is being asked to read a book that has profanity and anti-Christian themes. Is there any biblical justification for allowing this?
- As a member of the ELCA I am troubled by their stance on biblical inerrancy; is this an essential or non-essential issue?
- What is your opinion of Paul’s thorn in the flesh? What does Paul mean when he says he pleaded with the Lord to remove it?
- Why did God give angels free will?
- Can you recommend a good resource that compares the different views of the rapture?
- What did Jesus mean when He said the kingdom of heaven suffers violence?
- What denomination do you think is the one true denomination?