Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on a New York Times article by Justin Gillis claiming that 2016 was the hottest year on record. When challenged by Robert Tracinski about the specific data, Gillis responded by saying that New York Times readers aren’t smart enough to understand the numbers. In reality however, last year’s temperatures are indistinguishable from the previous year. In light of the politically correct narrative on global warming, we must exercise discernment.
Questions and Answers:
- Are there people in hell right now or will that happen when Jesus returns?
- Can you explain the meaning of Matthew 7:21-23? Is biblical love a more than emotion?
- If someone was alone on an island and had no access to the Bible, would they be allowed into heaven?
- Why did Jesus forbid some people He healed from telling others about it?
- What is the history behind the Crusades, and how did it affect Christianity today?
- Can you comment on the January edition of National Geographic?
- Does the salvation of households in Acts 16 promise the salvation of my children?
- I heard that some vaccines are causing the gender identity crisis. Have you heard anything about this?
- What is the difference between Calvinism and Arminianism? Do we have to fall into one of these categories?