Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions that he just finished watching the 2018 U.S.A.—Russia Summit with President Trump and Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland. Hank goes on to address the issue of semantics. Hank points out that the use of Biblical words that “sound” like modern words, such as Rosh/Russia, is a twisting of the text to make it mean something that isn’t being addressed at all. Also, the word “firstborn” is taken out of context by the Jehovah’s Witnesses and is used as “proof” that Jesus was created.
Questions and Answers:
- I am a confirmed believer in the 6-day creation view. What are your beliefs regarding the days of creation?
- Can you help me clear up the confusion regarding the ceremonial laws in the Old Testament?
- Does the Bible teach more than one creation account in Genesis?
- What is your opinion of the doctrine of eternal security, also known as “Once Saved, Always Saved?”
- How should I approach friends and family with the subject of homosexuality? It seems that so many are abandoning the clear Biblical teaching on this issue.
- How can I have a meaningful conversation with family and friends who are deeply committed atheists?