Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes Cindee Martin Morgan, daughter of the late Walter Martin to discuss abortion and a pro-life novella she has written titled Rescue Me. In light of the fifty-five million abortions since Roe v. Wade and the apathy seen not only in the secular community, but now in the Christian community, Cindee shares her heart on this great evil and gives practical advice on how we can bring about change on this issue. She also offers comfort for those who have had an abortion and the forgiveness that can be found in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- I had an abortion and have lived with the guilt; how can I forgive myself?
- My wife and I went to Planned Parenthood for advice because we didn’t have insurance. We didn’t know much about the organization, but they urged us to have an abortion.
- What is your understanding of Exodus 4:24-26? It seems like God changed His mind here.
- Why are there so many different versions of the Bible? Which one is the best one to read?
- We see demon possession in the Bible, but how did the people know it was a demon? And why isn’t this a topic of discussion today?
- Do you think it’s possible for someone to want salvation and even ask for it, but not have the faith to be saved?