On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/11/18), Hank remembers the 17th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. The images of that day—September 11th, 2001—will forever be emblazoned on our collective consciousness. What’s often forgotten in the rhetoric of the day is that Islam is the only significant religious system in the history of the human race with a sociopolitical structure of laws that mandate violence against the infidel. The current narrative is that to tell the truth in this regard is tantamount to radicalizing Muslims and exacerbating hostilities that may otherwise lie dormant. So what is the solution to a disintegrating West and a resurgent Islam? It is what the prophetic pen of Os Guinness wisely designated “renaissance”—the power of the gospel however dark the times. It is time to set our minds and hearts to win back the West to our Lord again.
Hank answers the following questions:
- What is the origin of the Pentecostal movement?
- Are the final verses in Mark 16 an inherent part of Scripture?
- Why are there so many laws listed in Exodus and what are they meant to accomplish?
- How should you approach someone from another denomination who refuses to have a dialogue?
- What are your thoughts on paranormal activity?