Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank encourages listeners who have not read through the Bible in a year to start in 2016. The Legacy Reading Plan is a one year approach to reading through sixty-six love letters—one book at a time—for the rest of your life. It allows you to read the Bible in books rather than bits, and separates the genres of Scripture by seasons. The Legacy Reading Plan’s format is specifically formulated to make your time in God’s Word the best it can be.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it possible for someone to sell their soul to the Devil?
- Why did God want to kill Moses in Exodus 4:24-26?
- In Matthew 5:32, why does Jesus say a divorced woman is made an adulteress?
- What would happen to a godless atheist who repented on his deathbed? Would he be saved?
- How can we fight against the Devil’s schemes?
- Why was David judged so harshly when he counted his army in 2 Samuel chapter 24?
- Does God repent according to Exodus 32:12-14?
- Is Nabeel Qureshi a reliable source on Islam?
- When 3 John 2 mentions prospering and being in good health, does this contradict Paul’s thorn in the flesh?