Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on the breathtaking precision of the prophet Daniel, who six centuries before Christ, predicted a succession of nations from Babylon to the Medes, from the Medes to the Medo-Persians, and from the Medo-Persians to the Greeks, up until the time of the Greco-Syrian beast Antiochus IV Epiphanes. Unlike the Quran or other religious writings, this kind of accuracy proves that the Bible alone stands apart as authoritative. Hank also reads a heart-felt letter from a prisoner who received resources from CRI and was tremendously blessed.
Questions and Answers:
- When did the Black Hebrew Israelite movement begin?
- Can you outline the events of the book of Revelation beginning with the rapture and leading up to the new heaven and the new earth?
- I am currently separated, but I am leaning towards getting a divorce. Can I plan on getting married again?
- How can I prove the existence of Jesus historically?
- What are your thoughts on the teaching of Tim Keller?
- What is your perspective on the age of the earth, and where do the dinosaurs fit into this?
- How do you interpret Revelation 6:13 and Isaiah 34:4, which both talk about stars falling from the heavens? If these stars dissolve before they hit the earth, couldn’t we take this literally?