Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions that the California bill he and Joe Dallas discussed over the last few days, AB-2943, passed today. This discussion is from a recent Hank Unplugged podcast. Also, Hank discusses a USA Today article, by Susan Page, “Barbara Bush had a complicated view of feminism and working mothers.” In this article, NBC’s Jane Pauley’s reference to Barbara as a “woman of the ‘40s” is cited. Hank also mentions a New York Post article by Bob Fredericks, “This college professor is happy that the racist Barbara Bush is dead.” This article details the “looney leftist” views of CSU, Fresno professor Randa Jarrar, and her negative statements regarding Barbara Bush. At the end of the broadcast, Hank discusses the results of his latest P.E.T. scan. Although tumors have returned, they are in his lymph system, not in any of his major organs. Also, his bone marrow is completely clear. Hank will be investigating the various medical treatment options appropriate to current state of his cancer.
Questions and Answers:
- Is the passage detailing the woman caught in adultery in John 8 found in the oldest Bible manuscripts?
- Does Luke 23:24 apply to all, or only those who actually crucified Jesus Christ?
- Is there a difference between demons and fallen angels?
- Am I wrong in believing that God allowed me and my siblings to suffer abuse in order to draw us to Himself?
- If God changed the tongues of men in Babel for building tall tower, why doesn’t He intervene in human affairs now, since we have actually reached outer space?
- In John 20, Mary says they have taken the Lord and didn’t know where He is, but in Luke 24 they are told that He is risen. Why is there a difference in the two passages?