Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the heated controversy between Elton John and fashion designers Dolce and Gabbana over same-sex couples raising children. In contrast to this vitriol, Hank shares the ABCs of marriage redefinition including: anthropology, biology, and civil realities. Hank affirms that one of the most foundational building blocks of civil society is the family and to redefine marriage opens Pandora’s Box, and further encourages the Church to stand firm in her convictions.
Questions and Answers:
- In the book You Can You Will, Joel Osteen says that when Peter went to heaven Jesus stood up. Where does the Bible say this?
- What are your thoughts on medical marijuana?
- Can you comment on the theology of Joyce Meyer?
- Can you explain 1 Corinthians 5, where Paul tells the Corinthians not to associate with those living in sin?
- Could you elaborate on the idea of grace being imparted to believers in Communion?
- How should we understand the natural blood of Jesus with regard to the passage that says flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom?