Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an older article by Ryan Jaslow of CBS News, “Abortion tied to sharp decline in women’s mental health.” Mental health issues include depression and substance abuse. Hank also discusses Kim Painter’s USA Today article, “As births decline in young women, they keep rising in 40-somethings. Here’s why.” Both issues are significantly contributing to the decline in US birth rates.
Questions and Answers:
- Was Abraham part of the old covenant?
- How did Noah know the difference between clean, and unclean animals?
- In the book, Saving Truth, author Abdu Murray is asked: “Why do you think faith is a valid way of knowing something?”
- Living in Canada, I see the Christian right and pastors supporting this lying crook who is in the White House. What are your thoughts?
- What do you think about the honesty of the Vatican?
- I appreciate your response to the previous caller who spoke about President Trump.
- It bothers me that so many sermons are recycled and after hearing them, I can Google them, and find them on the Internet.