Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the topic of abortion in light of Lena Dunham’s recent comments. Despite the fact that many seem to be suffering from “abortion fatigue,” there’s an abortion war being waged. President Barack Obama said, “Planned Parenthood is not going anywhere, it’s not going anywhere today, it’s not going anywhere tomorrow.” And last week the Obama administration issued a final rule to bar states from withholding federal funds from Planned Parenthood affiliates. Actress and writer, Lena Dunham was reported to have said that she hasn’t had an abortion, but she wished she had. In other words, she wishes she was involved in the painful killing of an innocent human being. Although Obama and Dunham may use clever code words in order to dull human sensibilities and cast pro-life advocates as social extremists, the horror of abortion remains. This is the world in which we live. We can either curse the darkness or build a lighthouse in the midst of the gathering storm.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it okay for Christians to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir?
- Can you clarify why Christians and Jews don’t worship the same God?
- Is it biblical for someone to study under a mentor before becoming a pastor?
- Shouldn’t we always be able to understand tongues?
- If the penalty for sin is eternal separation from God, and Christ took that punishment, why isn’t He eternally separated from the Father?
- Do you know anything about stories that are similar to the Biblical stories, but supposedly predate the Bible?