Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reads A. W. Tozer’s commentary on Abraham and Isaac. Through Abraham’s obedience in offering up the son of the promise, he learned to let go of his most treasured possession and found that his real treasure was inward and eternal.
Questions and Answers:
- How do we answer atheists who question the morality of God in asking Abraham to sacrifice his son?
- Since the Bible was used to support slavery in the past, a co-worker said we will probably rethink homosexuality in the future too. What do you think about this?
- At what point should we classify certain denominations as cultic?
- What are your thoughts on the exclusivity of the Church of Christ? Are they a cult? What is their basis for prohibiting instruments in worship?
- What is your opinion on those who say there are many paths to heaven?
- When God took one of Adam’s ribs and made Eve, did he have an extra rib? What happened to Adam?
- How should we address those who profess to be Christians, yet live in blatant immorality?
- I was divorced in the past and now I feel like God is calling me into the ministry. Will my divorce hinder me from being able to preach in a church?
- Why will Christians be judged at the resurrection? If I die now and my soul goes to heaven, is it possible that after the judgment I may be condemned?