Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the rapidly declining morality of our society which has become virtually ubiquitous. Using his G.A.Y. acronym, Hank communicates, in memorable fashion, the biblical model of human sexuality and how we should relate to homosexuals.
Questions and Answers:
- Do believers go to heaven when they die, or will only God be in heaven and we will live on the new earth?
- How could there be more animals on the ark than there were people on the Titanic?
- What are the seven spirits of God described in the book of Revelation?
- Since the Lord commanded us to have no other gods before Him and doesn’t recognize any other god, why did God say He would destroy Baal?
- Since Jesus died to take away sin, why are we still born in sin?
- If a child dies in infancy will they go to heaven?