Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the troubling rhetoric we hear over and over concerning Islam. Despite their insistence that Islam is a religion of peace, politicians and the media must be fully aware of Islam’s violence since the days of its inception. It has been well documented historically, that Islam has advanced by the tyranny of the sword, yet this seems to be ignored by many in leadership today. Unlike Islam, however, Christianity advances through the gospel. Christians must be well informed and must be willing to stand for truth no matter what the cost.
Questions and Answers:
- Does Leviticus 25:29-34 relate to the city walls mentioned Revelation 21, and point to the eternal security of the believer?
- Does the word “day” in Genesis chapter 1 mean a literal twenty-four hour period?
- Was Constantine really a Christian or a wolf in sheep’s clothing?
- Obama has done so many things that deserve impeachment; why can’t we get him out of office?
- Some friends said that Ron Wyatt claims to have found the blood of Christ on the Ark of the Covenant; is there any validity to this?
- What is your view of the Genesis account; do you take it to be historical? Have you heard of Peter Enns?
- If my sins have already been forgiven, what will I be judged for in the coming judgment?