Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses Alex Rosenberg’s assertions that there is no God, no free will, and no difference between right and wrong, good and bad. We are here because of dumb luck. There’s no purpose to the universe and no meaning to life. To counter this mindless nihilism, Hank offers Graham Veale’s book, New Atheism: A Survival Guide.
Questions and Answers:
- Did Jesus observe the Sabbath during His incarnation, and when was it done away with?
- What is your opinion of Michael Youssef and his book, Jesus, Jihad and Peace?
- How can Job be the oldest book of the Bible when Genesis talks about the beginning of creation?
- I believe there are UFOs out there; are they demonic fallen angels? What about the passage that describes the sons of God having children with human women?
- Is there any value in Christians celebrating a Passover Seder, and how did the early church celebrate the Passover?
- Why is the six day creation view such a minority position? Have you been out to Ken Ham’s Creation Museum?
- What Bible translation would you recommend? Is there anything wrong with the NIV?
- In Acts 15, when Paul and Barnabas separated, is Luke just being descriptive or is he trying to tell us something else? Who was right in the dispute?