Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on All Hallow’s Eve, highlighting the benefit of remembering martyrs such as second century bishop Polycarp who stood firm in the face of persecution and was
burned for his faith.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you clarify your view on baptismal regeneration? Since I was baptized as an unbeliever, should I be re-baptized now?
- Is it acceptable for churches to have bookstores and coffee shops? Would this be considered defiling the temple of God?
- Can you explain the binding of Satan for a thousand years in Revelation chapter 20?
- How do you justify your criticism of Word of Faith teachers, when in Africa we have been blessed by their ministry?
- Is it okay for Christians to eat pork? Why does it seem like the Old Testament and the New Testament are saying different things concerning food?
- What is the Christian viewpoint on Mormonism?