Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank compares the Allah of Islam, with the God of the Bible. Hank points out the Islamic cry, “Allahu Akbar” means God is greater, not God is great.
Questions and Answers:
- I’ve listened to you for over 20 years. May I pray for you for your needs?
- When I get to heaven, will I see my lost loved ones who are Jewish?
- I’ve always believed that salvation is like a light switch. Once it’s on, it’s always on forever. In 1 Corinthians 1:18 I understand that the Greek word indicates “being saved” rather than a point in time. Could you help to explain this?
- What would you say are the top three ways to dispute the doctrine of the pre-tribulational Rapture?
- What should we think about 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 that says women should be silent in church?
- It’s known that 80% of this planet is in poverty. How do we resolve that in our heads? How do we address this as Christians?