Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank compares the Triune God of Christianity with the Unitarian god of Islam. We hear the words “Allahu Akbar” over and over again. They have been imprinted on our consciousness by the cries of terrorists, including the chief hijacker on 911. The phrase means “Allah is greater,” but in truth, Allah cannot be the greatest for three reasons. First, the greatest of all gods would not misapprehend the Trinity. Second, he would not offer Islamic jihadists a paradise of joy for their immoral jihad. Third, the Unitarian god of Islam by definition lacks the moral perfection of love. In Christianity, God is a triad of persons in an eternal self-giving love relationship. Only a triune God can be personal and experienced by personal human beings. And although finite beings cannot fully comprehend the mystery of the Trinity, we bow our knee before God’s self-revelation to us in Scripture.
Questions and Answers:
- The Democratic Party now gives a mother full authority to have an abortion. And we know that abortion is murder; so what are your thoughts on this?
- What do you think of the idea that Christians are only here to love homosexuals and not share the truth with them?
- I’ve heard you speak in the past about the errors of Joyce Meyer. My church is using her teaching for a women’s Bible study; what is your take on this?
- I’m new in the faith; do think an egg is a good analogy for the Trinity?
- In the book of Esther, is it true that Queen Vashti wouldn’t come before the king because he asked her to come disrobed?
- I don’t personally believe in abortion, and would never have one myself, but I wouldn’t want to make that choice for another person. What do you think of this?