Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on a recent trip to Mexico City and the masses in need of the gospel, which reminded him of the spiritual multiplication that can take place when we become reproducing disciple-makers. Because of a conversation with a Hindu on the plane, Hank also explicates the tenets of Hinduism to listeners including the horror of reincarnation as opposed to the hope of resurrection, once again demonstrating the need to always be ready to give an answer with gentleness and respect.
Questions and Answers:
- Have you heard of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement? Are half-Jews considered Gentiles?
- What are your thoughts on Gordon Fee and David Chilton? What is the difference between inductive reasoning and deductive reasoning as it relates to interpreting Scripture?
- What is an apostate according to Hebrews chapter 6?
- Can you clarify your earlier comments about John Hagee? Didn’t God give the land of Palestine to the Jews?
- Do we have the power to rebuke Satan?