Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank offers a biblical perspective on the animal rights movement, the worldview of PETA, and the dignity of human beings as image bearers of God.
Questions and Answers:
- What does the word supplication mean in Philippians 4:6?
- Sometimes I have sexual dreams and wake up feeling guilty. Where do these dreams come from? Is there any way to tell the difference between conviction from God and an attack from Satan?
- I know there are passages in the Old Testament that condemn homosexuality, but where does the New Testament condemn it?
- Is the world supposed to grow worse and worse before the return of Christ?
- We know that salvation is by grace alone, but aren’t we required to repent? How then is repentance not a work?
- What are the mistranslations in the New International Version?
- At what point should we stop legislating the morality of consenting adults?