Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on a USA Today article concerning Planned Parenthood’s practice of harvesting body parts for research. In light of this horrific atrocity, it is vitally important for Christians to be able to annihilate abortion arguments. Abortion is the painful killing of an innocent human being because aborted babies fulfill the criteria of biological life and are the offspring of human parents, and each has a distinct genetic code. Therefore, to kill it is to commit murder. Hank reminds listeners that Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger said, “The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
Questions and Answers:
- My four-year-old son says he wants to be a girl; what should we do about this?
- I have always been bothered by God the Father turning His back on Jesus when He was on the cross; what is your opinion on this?
- Will there be free will in heaven? If so, will it be possible for us to mess things up again?
- Was Joel 3:1-2 fulfilled in 1948?
- Is it a choice whether or not to be gay?
- I have some friends who say my views on marriage are on the wrong side of history and that marriage is a man-made institution. How should I respond to this accusation?
- Some friends of mine who attend Pentecostal and Apostolic churches say that one must speak in tongues and be baptized to be saved; what are your thoughts on this? Do you believe that people truly speak in tongues today?