Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank asks the question: why does CRI answer questions? The reason is so that listeners will know the Bible does in fact have the answers, and to demonstrate this, Hank reads and answers a letter from an inmate in solitary confinement who asks about the new heavens and the new earth and what happens to those in the lake of fire.
Questions and Answers:
- How should I go about reading new atheists like Richard Dawkins without sinning?
- If Joel Osteen is not teaching sound doctrine, why is he so popular?
- When Jesus said He didn’t know the day or the hour, what about the Holy Spirit; did He know? Do Jesus and the Holy Spirit know now?
- What are your thoughts on Rick Wiles and Trunews?
- A friend of mine in the Word of Faith movement has been following a new prophet on TV who is making specific prophecies; where are the things he is saying and doing found in Scripture?