Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts his first childhood experience where he encountered the theory of evolution in a family encyclopedia, which eventually led him away from the Christian faith. It wasn’t until he was twenty-nine years of age that he turned to the Lord. In light of this and the attacks of new atheists upon Christianity today, Hank stresses the importance of having knowledge informed by the revelation of Scripture so we can use our well-reasoned answers to communicate the truth.
Questions and Answers:
- I was raised a Jehovah’s Witness, but it wasn’t until I met someone who was so in love with Jesus that I finally left that cultic religion. The threat of being disfellowshipped and shunned is very difficult to deal with.
- I am going through a painful divorce that has devastated my family, but I know we are supposed to forgive. Am I required to forgive my wife’s infidelity?
- What are your thoughts on the incarceration of Kent Hovind?
- Is salvation simply asking Jesus into your heart and then you are eternally secure?
- At the resurrection, what happens to the bodies of those who died by disintegration or being blown up?
- Is there any evidence of the Trinity in the Old Testament?