Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on 1 John 2:18-19; focusing on John’s use of the word antichrist and how this harks back to Jesus’ words that there would be false messiahs who would lead people astray.
Questions and Answers:
- Does Exodus 21:7-11, condone polygamy and slavery?
- Do we know how many wise men came from the East? What did Mary and Joseph do with the gifts they received?
- Will Christians inhabit a new heaven or a new earth, or both? Will it be similar to what Adam and Eve experienced in the Garden of Eden?
- How were Old Testament saints saved since they didn’t hear the gospel?
- How is it that archaeologists claim dinosaur fossils are millions of years old? Isn’t the earth about 6000 years old?
- Christians stand before the judgment seat if we are already saved?
- How should we interpret Old Testament passages that say God repents?
- Considering Jesus’ teachings, what would He think of all the different denominations we have today?
- What is a good Bible translation for someone who struggles with reading comprehension?
- What is the significance of biblical foot washing?
- How do you interpret Jesus saying that this generation shall not pass away in Matthew chapter 24?