Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank confesses that he doesn’t like losing, especially when it comes to golf, however, with regard to the Christian faith, this propensity may be virtuous. According to John Dickerson, the church is losing a generation of Christians, which doesn’t bode well for the future of Christianity. Of the 3.7 million US evangelicals between 18-29 years old, 2.6 million will leave the faith and the vast majority will not return. This sobering reality is one of the reasons why CRI has embarked on a ten-year Going Global strategy to strengthen its stakes here in the West, while making available the best materials on apologetics, Biblical literacy, and countering the cults to the Global South.
Questions and Answers:
- What are some tips for Scripture memorization?
- What is the age of the earth, and how do understand the creation of Adam and Even in relation to dinosaurs?
- How can we forgive someone yet mete out justice according to man’s law while not violating God’s law?
- Can you explain the words of Jesus in Mark 9:49, where He says everyone will be salted with fire?
- How were the Old Testament saints saved?
- I was raised in the Pentecostal Church and I speak in tongues; what is your opinion on speaking in tongues?
- Will there be procreation in heaven?