Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Thomas Woodward’s book, Doubts About Darwin. When we consider the stakes of the Darwinian evolutionary paradigm, they are gargantuan. Today, we have Darwinian high priests entrenched in universities who control the cultural narrative, and their teachings are disseminated as gospel truth. Proponents of Intelligent Design who dare to assault this fortress of dogma have paid a great price, and we need to be aware of their sacrifice.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you clarify your statements on the Bible being infallible literature?
- Is there hope for an unbeliever who is demon possessed?
- Exodus 9:16 says God raised up Pharaoh in order to show His power in him; can you explain the language used in this passage?
- What is your view concerning the rapture; will it be pre or post-tribulation?
- I am attending a Hebrew roots church and the pastor doesn’t believe in the Trinity; what are your thoughts on this?
- Is Matthew 7:21-23 referring to Christians?