Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on an article in the Charlotte Observer about a growing movement of atheistic churches, and how building churches based on non-belief seems senseless.
Questions and Answers:
- Why are the Pseudepigraphal writings not inspired?
- Can one pray to receive more of the Holy Spirit?
- What can you tell me about William Branham?
- Since we will live for eternity in heaven, will our brains ever run out of capacity for memory?
- What is the difference between the rapture and the second coming?
- Why did God choose to harden Pharaoh’s heart instead of soften it?
- How do you acquire faith? If faith comes from reading the Bible why do some people who read and study it still not have faith?
- How did the medium of En-dor conjure up the spirit of Samuel?
- Should we keep the Sabbath on Saturday?