Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares from the book Renaissance by Dr. Os Guinness who says that although the Christian church is on the verge of collapse, and after two centuries of dominance America is falling into absolute decline, there can still be a spiritual renaissance if believers would live out the gospel by God’s grace.
Questions and Answers:
- If I have forgiven someone who has wronged me, should I then forgo asking for restitution?
- I am a new Christian and still struggling with sin. Can a Christian attain sinless perfection?
- If the church is the bride of Christ, can a Christian say they are married to Christ, or Jesus is my husband?
- What is the first resurrection according to Revelation 20:6?
- Is the first century church the model for the way churches should worship throughout history?
- Where does the Bible talk about the mark of the beast?
- Did Jacob wrestle with an angel or with God?
- How can I explain to a friend that all believers have the Holy Spirit dwelling within, and not all believers will speak in tongues?
- What is problematic about the teaching of Joyce Meyer because I can’t seem to discern what is wrong with it?