Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an article in USA Today, “Opening a conversation about choice” by Melissa Bailey and JoNel Aleccia. The article covers former first lady Barbara Bush’s decision to seek “comfort care” for her struggle with congestive heart failure.
Questions and Answers:
- Where do we draw the line when it comes to end-of-life decisions?
- In Mark 9:29, what did Jesus mean by “this kind”?
- Could Christians become distracted by the sensuality in music?
- Is eternal security real?
- Can we walk away from salvation?
- Some believe that daily asking for forgiveness is blasphemy. How do you feel about that?
- Should we confess our sins to one another?