On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank interviews Joe Dallas once again regarding homosexuality, transgenderism, the Orlando shooting, and his articles in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL. Hank and Joe discuss the difference between homosexual behavior and identity, practical ways to resist temptation for those struggling with homosexual desire, and the necessary distinction between hatred and disapproval.
Hank and Joe also answer the following questions:
- How should I respond to friends and family members who say God made homosexuals the way they are so He approves of it?
- My brother is gay and has been posting pictures of himself dressed as a women; how can I show him that I still love him while disapproving of this behavior?
- After the Orlando shooting some people were saying that Christians condoned the murder because of what the Bible says in Leviticus; is this true?
- Should we as Christians be hearing what you’re saying about homosexuality in the church?
- If someone is struggling with same-sex desires they do not wish to have, what would be the best course of action to overcome this?