Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes G.K. Chesterton who said, the true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him. This idea is at the heart of the mission of the Christian Research Institute. As the battle for truth rages, we recognize that the world is ultimately not the enemy, but rather prisoners of war who need to be recaptured with the truth.
Questions and Answers:
- Is Matthew chapter 24 dealing with the events of AD 70 or today?
- Who is Melchizedek?
- Is same-sex marriage condemned only by the Bible and nothing else? Are there good non-biblical arguments against it?
- As a former lesbian, how can I minister to friends who are still in that lifestyle?
- How should we understand the command to turn someone over to Satan in 1 Corinthians 5:5, in light of eternal security?