Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares troubling statistics that claim seven out of ten teenagers will end up leaving the church. In light of this tragedy, Hank underscores the importance of what it means to be a Fifth Gospel Christian; a reproducing disciple-maker of Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Why didn’t the disciples recognize Jesus after His resurrection? Does Paul touch on this in 1 Corinthians 15:35-49?
- Where did God come from? Who created Him?
- Does Satan hold the keys of death and Hades? Where was Jesus between His death and resurrection?
- When was the Canon of Scripture put together, and by what group? Was it compiled at the Council of Nicaea?
- Can you provide me with a good answer to give Jehovah’s Witnesses on the Trinity?
- What is the biblical distinction between the heart and the mind? Believers are told to renew their minds, but how can unbelievers be enlightened since their minds are darkened?
- How do we answer skeptics like Bill Maher who claim God is unjust because He commanded Israel to destroy the Canaanites?