Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank gives ten reasons why he thinks the movie Exodus: Gods and Kings is appalling despite the positive review by Christianity Today. Hank comments on the disturbed feeling he was left with after viewing the film, the gross mischaracterization of God, director Ridley Scott’s distain for religion, as well as Christian Bale’s remarks about Moses being one of the most barbaric individuals he has ever read about.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you clarify whether or not Jesus died spiritually? If He only died physically, how could he save us spiritually?
- Can you explain Exodus 4:24-26? Why did God want to kill Moses?
- What is your take on the rapture?
- How do you interpret Daniel 9:24-27?
- Can you expand on your previous answer concerning guardian angels?
- What is your opinion of the book, The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn?
- In John chapter 11, what does it mean when the text says Jesus groaned?