Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank points out that Bill Nye has raised his rhetoric to a new level by suggesting that parents should be financially penalized for having too many children. Hank also addresses works and salvation by quoting from the book of James.
Questions and Answers:
- In john 1, the priests came to find out who John was. Who are they talking about when they ask John if he is the prophet?
- What does it mean to say that Christ fulfilled the law?
- I’ve heard you say that forgiveness takes “two” people. Could you address this? Is asking forgiveness an integral part of being saved?
- You use a word when there is something in the bible that is beyond explanation. What is that word?
- What are your thoughts on Elevation Church and Steven Furtick?
- How are you going to reconcile your beliefs with the teachings of the Orthodox Church?
- What was the number one thing that brought you to Orthodoxy?