Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank opens the broadcast with a call to action. CRI’s goal is to reach 100,000 Facebook likes by June. Please like, rate, and review the Bible Answer Man Facebook page. Also remember to get your copy of Forensic Faith, by J. Warner Wallace.
Questions and Answers:
- Is there a difference between the Eucharist in the Roman Catholic and Orthodox traditions, and communion in the Protestant traditions?
- In the OT in the Mosaic law, God talked about blessings and curses following to the third generation. Is this still true since Christ came?
- What are the traditions that Christians are to hold fast to?
- When you pass on, do you go straight to heaven?
- How did the virgin Mary become pregnant, and why did God choose this way to come into the world?
- How did your conversion to Eastern Orthodoxy affect your relationship with your children?
- Can you help me understand Jesus words not to call anyone father?
- My girlfriend and I have been together for many years and have three children together. Since I became a Christian, I’ve wanted to get married, but she does not. Can I lose my salvation over this?