Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores the importance of Joe Dallas’ book Speaking of Homosexuality: Discussing the Issues with Kindness and Clarity. In light of the gender redefinition phenomenon, Joe’s book is must reading. In today’s culture Christians are considered severely backwards for believing what generations have believed, namely, that biology determines gender. Hillary Clinton denounces those who disagree with her position on gender as deplorables despite the fact that not even the prior Clinton administration agreed with her. This is an enormous issue, not only for freedom of speech, but for religious liberty as well. And it is high time that Christians understand these issues and speak about them with kindness and clarity.
Questions and Answers:
- How can David be a man after God’s own heart when he had multiple wives and concubines and had Bathsheba’s husband killed?
- What do you think of the idea that Christians are only here to love homosexuals and not share the truth with them?
- I’ve heard you speak in the past about the errors of Joyce Meyer. My church is using her teaching for a women’s Bible study; what is your take on this?
- I’m new in the faith; do think an egg is a good analogy for the Trinity?
- In the book of Esther, is it true that Queen Vashti wouldn’t come before the king because he asked her to come disrobed?
- I don’t personally believe in abortion, and would never have one myself, but I wouldn’t want to make that choice for another person. What do you think of this?