Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins by discussing Bill Nye, the Science Guy, and Neil deGrasse Tyson, comparing their views of human significance. Hank asserts that our importance is not determined by our DNA, but by God’s view of our significance. All people, being made in the image of God, are significant human beings from conception on.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I communicate the love of Jesus, and the truth and purpose of His incarnation, to those around me in a loving way?
- Romans 8:39 says nothing can separate us form the love of God, yet Hebrew 6 warns of falling away through apostasy. Can a Christian walk away from his salvation and be lost?
- Last fall you told me you were an evangelical protestant, and yet you told someone else recently that you have been Orthodox for over 2 years. Can you help me understand this?
- What are your feelings about honoring Sunday, instead of Saturday, as the Sabbath?
- Was Judas destined to sin and betray Christ?
- Is the discovery of soft tissue in dinosaur bones an important issue in the creation/evolution debate?