Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores reasons for doubting Darwin’s theory of evolution. Far from undergirding Darwin’s theory, the fossil record is actually an embarrassment to evolution, and since Darwin’s day, no verifiable transitional fossils have been found. Although many claim evolution is as certain as the law of gravity, the evidence points to the contrary. Creation, on the other hand is a masterpiece of precision and design, and nothing could be more scientific then to say, “By wisdom the Lord laid the earth’s foundations, by understanding he set the heavens in place.”
Questions and Answers:
- What kind of person is Jesus referring to Matthew 7:20-23? How can I know whether or not I am a participant in the kingdom or living in legalism?
- I am making out my will, and in light of the current health care in this country, how heroic do I need to ask my representatives to be if I end up on life support?
- I use your FACTS model for prayer every day; how do I know this isn’t the vain repetition Jesus spoke about in Matthew 6:7?
- Does Daniel 11:37 prove that the Antichrist will be Jewish?
- If Mary didn’t contribute any DNA to Jesus and Joseph wasn’t His biological father, how do we trace His lineage back to David?
- Can you help me respond to Mormon’s who say I need to pray about their faith?