Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the religions of Islam and Christianity. We live in an epoch we probably never thought we would see. Islam is now the fastest growing religion in the world and is uniquely poised to replace Christianity in West. We face an inescapable reality. When faith dies, culture dies, and when culture dies, civilization dies. To compound the problem is persecution. We are facing the specter of militant secularism and the letter “C” for Christian has become the new Scarlet Letter. In light of this onslaught, the Christian church must arise from its slumber and take the commission that Christ has given us seriously.
Questions and Answers:
- My son is a Calvinist and is pretty dogmatic about it, but I lean toward Arminianism and free will. Could you give me your opinion?
- Is all sin the same? Are some sins worse than others?
- What is your view on the Rastafarian cult?
- I don’t think John’s exile to Patmos is historically accurate; what do you think?
- What will it take for modern Israel to repent and follow Jesus?
- What is the role of America in the end times? And what would you say to a friend who says the Bible isn’t true?
- How long will Jesus remain on earth after His second coming? What is the difference between a pre, mid, and post-tribulation rapture?
- Can the Holy Spirit and a demonic spirit inhabit a person at the same time?