Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts his recent travels to Israel and China and the impact supporters of CRI are having on the lives of people around the world. He met with a believer in China who had been arrested four times for a total of twenty-six years. And standing by a wall in the West Bank, he recalled the story of Pulitzer Prize winning journalist, Peter Arnett, and an Israeli settler who tried to save the life of a Palestinian girl.
Questions and Answers:
- Is confession of sins to others a requirement for salvation?
- Is the Roman Catholic teaching on invincible ignorance biblical?
- Do you know anything about the teaching of Irvin Baxter?
- Was the wine Jesus made at the wedding in Cana, alcoholic? Is the wine used in Communion actually the blood of Christ?
- Where does Scripture teach that Jesus had siblings? Was Mary perpetually a virgin?
- Are there modern day apostles?
- Are you aware of Islamic eschatology? Could events like the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD happen again?