Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions that Islam is the only religion with a socio-politico system of laws that demand the persecution of unbelievers. Also, a reminder of this month’s resource, MUSLIM: What You Need to Know about the World’s Fastest-Growing Religion.
Questions and Answers:
- A Jehovah’s Witness I have been sharing with asked two questions: Why has the word Jehovah been taken out of the Bible? Why do Christians commit idolatry by worshipping the cross?
- Am I wrong to be troubled by people using the phrase “God is good” when good things are happening? It seems to me that this could cause unbelievers to think that God isn’t “always” good.
- My wife divorced me 4 years ago. I am I wrong to maintain hope that we can be reconciled?
- I am doing a study on Genesis 6:1-6, and interpret the Sons of God as “righteous” human beings, and the Daughters of Men as the unrighteous offspring of Cain. Am I correct in this?
- How does being “born again” relate to Lutherans? How do we know when we have been born again?