On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes Brian J. Wright to discuss his article in the current edition of the Christian Research Journal entitled, Jehovah’s Witnesses and Blood Transfusions: Their Use of Scripture in Their Blood Doctrine.
Hank also answers questions on the following topics:
- Where was the soul of Lazarus before Jesus resurrected him? Did Cain ever repent?
- Do you think Christians should be cremated?
- What are your thoughts on the Shepherd’s Chapel?
- Are we all under a curse until we find Christ? If so, how does this relate to generational curses?
- Have you ever heard of a book called, A More Excellent Way by Henry W. Wright?
- How do we know God’s will for our lives?
- How is it that Jesus did not know the time of His return?
- Can you explain Jesus’ words concerning being perfect in Matthew 5:48?