Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses one of CRI’s resources for February, Love Thy Body, by Nancy Pearcey. Hank continues by discussing the terms Father and Mother being changed to Parent 1 and Parent 2. Also, Hank relates the news today of parents in Ohio who lost custody of their 17-year old daughter for refusing to allow her access to hormone treatments with testosterone as she pursues gender transition.
Questions and Answers:
- I am a literalist and believe that Genesis 3:16 teaches that man was given authority over woman, and 1 Timothy 2:12 teaches that women should be silent in church. What are your thoughts?
- Daniel 11:37 says the beast will have no desire for women. Does this indicate that it’s possible to identify the antichrist as a homosexual?
- What are your thoughts about the mark of the beast in Revelation 13? Is it a technological thing that could be accepted accidentally, like credit card use, or micro-chips?
- I believe that getting the Bible back into schools is the solution to turn around the destruction of society we are seeing. Can you and others associated with CRI promote this idea?
- Is it wrong to say that my pastor is wrong when he says that the biblical flood is a myth?