Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the incarnation of Jesus who had to meet all the criteria of the promised Messiah. Jesus had to be a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, come from the tribe of Judah, be born in Bethlehem, crucified with criminals, an extraordinary miracle worker, and fulfill the Law and the Prophets. He accomplished all of this not only to bring salvation, but so we could have intimate fellowship with the triune God.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your perspective on the International House of Prayer and Mike Bickle?
- What are the biblical grounds for divorce and remarriage?
- Can you explain Hosea chapter 1, and why God commanded the prophet to marry Gomer?
- Will aborted children see their parents in heaven?
- In Joshua 7:10-26, after Achan admitted his sin, why was his whole family stoned along with him?
- Are there specific Scripture passages for the age of accountability, or is it based on theological deduction?
- What is the Christian viewpoint on joining a union like the Teamsters?