Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses the assertion of Muslim apologists who claim Jesus’ words in John 14 and 16 regarding the Holy Spirit have been altered so that a prophecy concerning Muhammad would be expunged from the Bible. Reflecting on the facts, however, we see that Muhammad died in the seventh century. We have fragments of John’s Gospel from the second century and complete manuscripts that predate Muhammad by 400 years. Despite the facts, Muslims continue to claim the Gospel of John originally contained a prophecy about the coming of Muhammad.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you know of any resources that would help me find Jesus in the Old Testament? Does the whole Old Testament point to Him?
- I was raised in the Seventh Day Adventist Church; what is your opinion of Ellen G. White and Seventh Day Adventists?
- My mom and I dispute about the use of instrumentation in worship. I point to Psalm 150 and she says the New Testament teaches us not to use instruments; what are your thoughts on this?
- I heard a previous call about the sons of God in Genesis 6 and I think we need to go back to the Hebrew to determine this. Doesn’t Jude say that these demons left their previous abode?
- I recently found out that my daughter is involved in a same-sex relationship. Do you have any advice?