Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank emphasizes the importance of reading They Say We Are Infidels by Mindy Belz. In her book, Belz details the harrowing and often inspiring stories of men and women of unshakable faith. In 635, three years after Muhammad died, Damascus fell to invading Muslims. A decade later the city of Antioch fell. From the fall of Jerusalem to the present, Muhammad’s trail of terror is the legacy of Islam. As a result the world has known jihad. How different he was from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain the parable of the mustard seed?
- How will those who have never heard the gospel be judged?
- What is your position on Yoga?
- Aren’t Islamic extremists just following the mainstream teaching of Islam?
- Is speaking in tongues the evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit? What does the Bible say about this?
- Should I take off the Christian bumper stickers on my car since I can’t seem to obey the speed limits?
- Is the story of the rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16, a parable or an actual event?