Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses a front page news piece concerning the NBA’s stance on gender identity. The NBA is still putting pressure on North Carolina’s HB2 law; claiming its revisions have not gone far enough. The league even suggested it might pull the 2017 All-Star Game from Charlotte if a compromise cannot be met. One thing is sure; the NBA’s principles on “inclusion” end up condemning the biblical prioritization of male/female distinctions as bigoted.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I know I haven’t committed the unpardonable sin?
- Where does the Bible say we should prepare for doomsday?
- In light of what’s going on in our culture, what do you think will happen to Christianity?
- If Adam and Eve only had two sons, how did they procreate?
- In Matthew 7:22, is Jesus saying these people really have the hubris to claim all these miracles?
- Matthew 8:28 mentions two demon possessed men, but the other Gospels say there was one; how do we resolve this?
- If God is in control, why is the world so chaotic?
- Is homosexuality similar to alcoholism? Can one say, “I’m a recovering homosexual”?
- How can I address an atheist who says there’s not enough evidence for God’s existence?