Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on why Graham Veale’s book New Atheism: A Survival Guide should be read by everyone. According to Richard Dawkins, the origin of the first cells is statistically unlikely and highly improbable, yet he claims that evolution accounts for intelligent life not only on our planet, but on other planets as well without giving any evidence for this. Hank encourages listeners to cut through the nonsense and show our kids that the new atheists are selling an emperor with no clothes.
Questions and Answers:
- Is Benny Hinn’s teaching similar to that of Kenneth Copeland? How can I show my friend that Hinn is not a good teacher?
- I’ve read your book The Apocalypse Code; how can you say the Nero is the beast when Revelation 13 mentions buying and selling?
- What is your opinion of faith healers such as Kathryn Kuhlman and Aimee Semple McPherson?
- I don’t understand how the book of Revelation can be talking about the first century.
- At the resurrection, what happens to the bodies of those who died by disintegration or being blown up?
- Is there any evidence of the Trinity in the Old Testament?